Fri, 24 May|
Rydges Fortitude Valley
HR Coach 2024 Conference & Product Launch
Join the HR Coach team and Coaches from around Australia and New Zealand as we review SME data from the last 12 months, pain points in the market and launch products to help add value to your clients.
Time & Location
24 May 2024, 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Rydges Fortitude Valley, 601 Gregory Terrace, Reception entrance via, Carriage St, Bowen Hills QLD 4006, Australia
About the event
Welcome to the HR Coach 2024 Annual Conference, a one-day event dedicated to empowering HR consultants in their journey to efficient and effective change, planning, and decision-making processes.
- Unlocking Your Toolkit: Participants will gain insights into efficient change strategies and decision-making processes, leaving with new tools to elevate their consulting toolkit.
- Peer Collaboration: Engage in open discussions amongst peers, fostering a collaborative environment to share experiences and insights.
- Exclusive Tools: Gain access to cutting-edge tools and resources, enhancing your consultancy skills and creating more profitable client outcomes.
Join us for an informal dinner on the 23rd of May, location to be announced, and network with fellow HR consultants. This is a great opportunity to meet and connect with your fellow HR Coaches before the serious stuff kicks off on the Friday.
- Date: May 24, 2024
- Venue: Rydges Fortitude Valley VIP Room
- Zoom only registration: Click here to register
- Platinum and Gold Network Members: Free
- Other Membership Levels: $200 (excl. GST)
All participants will leave with immediate access to our white paper, with additional tools available at the start of the financial year.
Benefit from unique insights derived from data collected from over 910 organizations through the STAR Workplace Program. Our focus on SMEs sets us apart in the Australasian market.
- 9:30 am - sign in/coffee
- 10:00 am - share your Coach story/successes and challenges from the year
- 11:00 am - deep dive into the 2023 research, the associated white paper and toolkit enhancements.
- Midday: Lunch break
- 12:45 pm - Overview of all the improvements to the HR Coach toolkit, including reLaunched products and updated whitepapers.
- 2:00 pm - Open session - focusing on the challenges that HR Coaches are experiencing in their business.
- 3:00 pm - Finish - don't leave without taking some afternoon tea!
- Dietary Requirements: Please let us know if you have any dietary needs on the booking page.
Why we have picked this date
At HR Coach, we understand the demands of your consultancy, and that's why we've chosen a Friday at the end of May - to ensure you have the tools and insights to kickstart the new financial year with confidence.
We look forward to welcoming you to the HR Coach 2024 Annual Conference!